“Healthy does NOT mean starving yourself EVER. Healthy means eating the right food in the right amount”. – Karen Salmansohn
New Year. New start. Are you ready to make a few small changes daily? If so, you can make a big difference when it comes to your nutrition and wellness regimes.
In a nutshell, a healthy diet involves:
(1) Eating a healthy breakfast every day
(2) Eating more protein based snacks
(3) Eating more fresh vegetables as snacks and with meals.
(4) Eating more beans as sides or in stews.
(5) Drinking more water
(6) Eating more fish, skinless chicken/turkey, less red meat.
(7) Eating more home-cooked food, less eating out and takeaways
(8) Eating low fat dairy foods.
(9) Adding less fat in the form of butter, mayo, sour cream, to the food on your plate. This is a huge source of excessive calories.
(10) Stocking up with healthy snack foods to keep hunger at bay. If you fill up with healthy nutritious calories, you won’t want the junk foods that hunger makes you eat. As far as weight management goes, hunger remains Public Enemy Number One.
If you are seeking to discover how to boost your nutritional intake and stay accountable to your new year goals? If your answer is yes, get in contact with me now.
I can show you a simple and effective plan which also enables you to connect with a reliable support network where you can have fun, form new friendships and improve your education about nutrition. Book in for a free no obligation Health MOT. Click on the link below to arrange an appointment.
2 thoughts on “The Top 10 Healthy Eating Habits”
Preach on practical lady! Excellent article, let’s pray someone takes note and relaizes they don’t have to suffer in order to obtain a healthy lifestyle, 🙂
Aww, thank you so much for reading my post and for taking the time to leave your lovely comment Ellie. It is very much appreciated. Happy New Year to you and your family!
LikeLiked by 1 person